Honing his craft throughout his travels to some 30 countries, Walid Rashid is a commercial photographer currently based in Lebanon. The recipient of the 2012 National Geographic scholarship, Walid has collaborated with interior designers, product designers, as well as architects in Lebanon and abroad. This year, he founded a photography foundation 'The Lighthouse Projects' focusing on social, humanitarian, and environmental projects.
- Mosaic Exhibition – Dar Al-Mussawir: Collective photography exhibition, January 2012, (Beirut, Lebanon)
- Beirut Photo Fair – Artheum: Collective photography exhibition, September 2012 (Beirut, Lebanon)
- Beiteddine Festival 2014: Collective photography exhibition, “The Hidden Treasures of Higher Chouf” June 2014 (Beiteddine, Lebanon)
- “Miroirs… Les Cheikhs Mowahhedoun Druzes du Liban” – Institut Francais branches in Lebanon
Solo photography exhibition: 12 April 2014 in Deir El Qamar / 10 November 2014 in Zahle/ 15 June 2015 in Beirut
- Les Journée du Liban - Collective photography exhibition - Halle des Blancs Manteaux, May 2015 (Paris, France)